SMAR TT400WWirelessHART™ Temperature Transmitter
TT400 WirelessHART™ is a transmitter utilized on applications that require wireless data transmission. It is used chiefly in temperature measurement using RTDs or thermocouples.
TT400 WirelessHART™ accepts up to two sensors and operates in any of the following modes:
- Simple measurement, one sensor only;
- Differential measurement, two sensors (same type);
- Backup measurement two sensors (same type);
- Maximum, minimum or median measurement, two sensors (same type).
- Basic accuracy of ± 0.02%;
- Several options for sensors and connections in a single equipment;
- Advanced diagnostics;
- Supports DD/EDDL and FDT/DTM;
- Sensor backup;
- HART Protocol Version 7;
- Primary Lithium batteries (Li-SOCl2) de 3.6 V, totalizing 7.2 V.