SMAR PD3-302FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus Didactic Plant
The goal of the SMAR Teaching Plant is to didactically demonstrate the operation of various control loops using the same equipment and configuration tools, in software, developed for industrial control application. In a compact arrangement, this plant makes all control loop components accessible to instructors and trainees, and is not only a structure to be observed, but also to be manipulated. The implementation of these loops contains the same characteristics and situations encountered by instrumentation professionals with the high-tech resources available on the market.
Besides those provided, other loops can be generated from the assembled physical structure without the need to change them mechanically, just by modifying the configuration of the devices. The SMAR Teaching Plant is monitored and operated from a station, consisting of a PC type microcomputer and a supervision software, which performs the acquisition of data from the equipment and presents it by means of screen animations. It also allows acting on the registers by modifying the equipment’s internal values and the control loops’ operational modes.
Ease of transportation
- No need to remove or disassemble any of its elements to transport it over short or long distances;
- It has wheels for displacement, weighs enough to be maneuvered with great ease, thanks to its aluminum structure;
The most resistant, durable, and modern on the market
- All tanks and pipes are made of stainless steel, guaranteeing non-oxidation and longevity;
- Mounting plate, making the electrical drive and control elements visible to apprentices;
- ProcessView supervisory system installed on a PC, allows you to monitor and act on the system in operation and provides the user with tools to create synoptic screens, graphical records, alarm treatment, reports, database, information transfer to other applications, visualization on multiple monitors, among many other features;
- It can be operated remotely;