CERTUSS ElektroElectric steam boilers
- All the advantages offered by CERTUSS technology
- Low space requirement through upright design, like all CERTUSS steam generators.
- Series production.
- Installation in workspaces permitted.
- Fits through all standard doors.
- Only a few minutes heat-up time.
- Immediate load adjustment.
- Fully automatic operation with time switch or via remote pulse (with supplementary equipment).
- Stainless steel version of all boiler parts coming into contact with water and steam for pure steam generation possible.
- Function and malfunction indications can be transferred to PLC/central control system provided by customer.
- Optionally with supply unit for water conditioning.
- Competent customer service and exemplary spare part provision.
Electric steam generators from CERTUSS are heated by stainless steel heating rods with a large heating surface. The output of the heating elements is regulated continuously via semiconductor contactors. One energy-efficient advantage is the immediate modulating output adjustment to the actual steam demand during the operating cycle. The heating output can be limited to a 1/3 or 2/3 load by a manually operated output selector switch installed as standard.
For greater steam demand of up to 640 kg/h or fluctuating steam loads, several ELEKTRO steam generators can be cascaded in series. Multiple systems like this are an especially economical solution.
Our compact electric steam systems feature built-in feed water tanks and feed water pumps. They require very little space and have a short heat-up time. Steam systems are also available as a unit with water conditioning equipment installed at the factory.
The stainless steel version of our ELEKTRO steam generators prove their value in the generation of pure steam, among other things.
|MODEL||E 6 M — E 72 M||E 100 M — E 120 M|
|Steam output||8 — 97 kg/h||135 — 160 kg/h|
|Heat output||6 — 72 kW||100 — 120 kW|
|Electrical connection value||6,8 — 73,8 kW||105 — 125 kW|
|Height / Width / Depth||1.850 / 880 / 680 mm||1.925 / 1.005 / 800 mm|
|Max. operating pressure||3,5 — 11 bar||5 — 10 bar|
|Max. perm. overpressure||6 / 10 / 12 bar||6 / 10 / 12 bar|
Biotechnology, Chemical, Boiler and Power Plants, CHP, Breweries, Building materials, Dairies, Distilleries, Food and Beverage, Hospitals, Pharma and cosmetics, Textile, Laundries, Timber, Pelletizing, Tire, rubber and plastic, Water and wastewater
Steam, Superheated steam